Saturday, December 31, 2016

Final FOs of 2016

These two baby sweaters were finished for quite awhile, but I hadn't washed and blocked them or photographed them.  The first one is Little Coffee Bean Cardigan, the yarn is Patons Canadiana in winter white and grape jelly.  Ravelry details here.


The next one is Basic Cardigan from the book Cabin Fever.  The yarn is Diamond Merino Superwash DK in a mauve color.  I had enough yarn to make a hat as well, I used this pattern, details here.


I made an Exeter hat and trigger finger mittens for Hubs with Briggs & Little Heritage in dark grey. One of the dollar stores in town carries B&L, but only Heritage and Tuffy.  They sell a lot of it.  It's only $4/skein, good deal.  There's another place in town to get it, but they sell it for $5.49, I think, but they have a bigger variety.  Details here.


I whipped up two more pairs of the mitts with B&L Heritage in seafoam and brown heather.  Details here.



Happy Knitting and Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home