Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Oops!

In reviewing my FOs of the year where we're nearing the end for a tally count, I realized that I missed something.  I made a pair of ankle socks in Mary Maxim Twinkle Toes socks in candy cane.  I had knit a pair for my friend, M, and I was making another pair for a different friend, but I made them a bit too big.  I gave them to M for Christmas and didn't realize til it was too late that I had already given her a pair just like them.  She visited Christmas night and was wearing them, I told her sorry that I have her two pairs the same, but maybe she could give her daughter one of the pairs.  She argued at first that I didn't give her a pair already, but once she got thinking she remembered I did.  Not that she would ever mind.  I seem to have forgotten to take pictures of the second pair, but they're the same except the striping might be a bit different.  Details here.

Happy knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home