Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Catching Up -- Again!

Time to catch up again.  First up is a little felted bag knit with Sandnes Garn Tove in a solid turquoise and a stripey main colorway.  Started September 22, finished the 24th, the pattern is The Perfect Pouch.  Details here.

 


Next up is a pair of socks knit with Mary Maxim Foot Prints in sea weed, plain old 60st vanilla socks knit on 2.5mm needles, started September 25, finished the 30th, details here.
 

Mary Maxim had a three day sale on certain yarns, so I broke down and ordered a whole slew of Mary Maxim Twinkle Toes Sock Yarn.  Got this stuff for $4.99/skein.
 



They also have discontinued Patons Kroy on sale, too.  I got these for $2.97/skein because I bought 6.  
 



There should be lots of sock knitting in my future.  I also have a couple of Christmas gifts to squeeze in there, and I've got a couple of hats planned as well.  I'd best hop to it!

Oh, yes -- I'm a winner!  I won a gift certificate from Wandering Cat Yarns!  I've been perusing, trying to decide what I want to make, which kind of yarn to get.... all I know is I'm going to make something for myself out of whatever I chose!

Happy knitting!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wanderingcatstudio said...

I love that bag! I'm going to have to make one of those!

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home