Monday, November 26, 2012

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!





 
Many recipes on the net, all basically the same.  Here's a good one.  I don't really bake or make candies for Christmas, I've got a sweet tooth, and if they're here, I'll eat them.  But I do make a couple of batches of this stuff (I use milk chocolate chips.  Or white & milk chocolate chips.  Not a huge dark chocolate fan.)  I give some of it away, too.  It's highly addictive, that's for sure.  If you like Skor bars you'll love this stuff, tastes a lot like them.
 
I did finish up a hat awhile back.  It goes in the winter accessories basket.  It's my old faithful Marsan Watchcap with 10 added rows to the length.  Started October 19, finished November 10.  The yarn is Kertzer Northern Worsted in black jack tweed.  Details here.
 



Plunking away at a hat and some socks right now.  Not planning on giving anything bigger than hats and socks for Christmas gifts, and only to one or two people probably.  My FO list for 2012 is not going to be very long.  I don't know what happened to all my knitting time.  Oh, wait - work, housework, hockey, music, air cadets.... I can't say I've got a lot of free time!  And of all the arenas that the Littlest One plays in ours is the only one that is heated (we're SO spoiled, lol).  So there's no way I can knit at away games, it's way too cold.  Some of them even with hand knit wool socks and fuzzy lined winter boots still make my feet feel like they've got frostbite!

Happy knitting!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wanderingcatstudio said...

That looks delicious! I too am plunking away on Christmas stuff... tis the season!

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home